COVID-19 remains a health concern. As the situation is evolving rapidly, we encourage you to visit the Public Health website for the most up to date information.
Governments and organizations are taking preventive measures to contain the virus. The goal, at the moment, is to contain the virus and keep our clients, care providers, and staff safe.
- Lanark County Mental Health Offices in Carleton Place and Smiths Falls are open by appointment.
- Appointments will be via telephone, zoom, in-person or a combination of the above.
- Our Walk-in Counselling Clinic will be available in-person, telephone or virtually. Should you wish to book a same-day appointment during our hours (Tuesday 11:30-6:00p.m.), please contact our main telephone number below.
- New clients will continue to be welcomed. If you are making a self-referral, please contact us during our regular office hours at the main telephone number below. All referrals from community partners or medical facilities can proceed as usual through fax.
- Access to mental health crisis services through LCMH remains available by phone Monday to Friday 8:00a.m. – 4:00p.m. by calling 613-283-2170. After hours, please contact the Lanark Leeds and Grenville Crisis Line at 1-866-281-2911 or present at your local emergency department.
Lanark County Mental Health – 613-283-2170